Update! It's Official!


I am starting Phase 2 of the Fearless Residency at the end of the month! (Thank you to those who have been praying alongside Alex and me in that decision!)

Alex and I at Sleeping Bear Dunes this summer

What will I be doing for phase 2? 

I will be working with Cultivate Community Church in Hamilton with their middle and high school ministries! They are a church plant who meet in a high school for Sunday services. They turn 2 years old this October! Last year I was mostly shadowing pastors, while leading some projects here and there, but this year, I will have more responsibilities and ownership. Not only am I looking forward to strengthening my leadership in student ministries, but I get to explore my love for church planting! I will get to see firsthand the unique joys and struggles of a church plant (including setting up and tearing down every single Sunday morning! I mean, wow, that's a lot of work!)

Goal for this 2nd phase residency:

Be equipped and ready to be a full-time youth pastor wherever God wants me. I am beyond excited to watch God move this year through Cultivate Church, the students and leaders, and through me!

Prayer:

As I continue to step out in faith, I am again sincerely asking for your prayers first, and your financial support second.  Pray for Alex and me as God leads, and if you could, keep these requests in mind as well:
  • ·         I keep my eyes open and my heart humble to what God is teaching me this year
  • ·         Cultivate Community Church and the Fearless Family of Churches would faithfully listen and follow for what God has for them.
  • ·         I will be able to raise the funds that I need
  • ·         God will lead Alex and me in our decisions and will always be the center of our marriage.

Cultivate Community Church worshiping in Hamilton High School

Join Me!

As some of you already know, this internship is partly funded from the Fearless Family of Churches, but I also must raise at least $750 a month by the second week of every month. Because of people like you, God has been so faithful in providing for me, and I already have $450 coming in monthly! Prayerfully consider if you want to join Team Hannah in my journey following God's call to youth ministry!
                
Could you give $10 or $20 a month? Or a one-time donation to join me? You can contribute to the $300 I need to start by Aug. 20!  You can give online by setting up an account to give $25, $50, $100, or any amount automatically every month or a one-time donation.

For more information and to set up your account, go to fearlessresidency.com (or just Google "fearless residency" and click on one of the first results). Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on "Monthly Support" or "One Time Gift!" Check out my blog for updates at godsdreamisbigger.blogspot.com !


Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Thank you for considering supporting me through prayer and/or giving! I would not be able to learn and serve in this opportunity without you and God!
In God's grace,
~Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hit the Ground Running

My Last Month...