It's Kinda Terrifying Starting a Blog...

So here I am. The girl who doesn't like writing and is private about her life is writing a blog... 

This is me and my fiance Alex.
We're getting married in 53 days!
I'm just a little excited ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

This is definitely Christ in me... So here we go!

Fearless Leadership Residency (FLR):

I am a resident in the Fearless Follower network of churches (Ridge Point, Cultivate, and 3rd Coast churches). It started late in August and has been incredible. I have learned so much, seen God move, work, change lives, and have trusted God in a whole new way.

God plopped me here. I just graduated from Calvin College with a teaching degree in math. God said, "Nope!" and pointed me to Ridge Point Community Church in Holland, Michigan.


My Journey in God's Ministry Blog:

My next post will give you more information about the residency. But for now, I just wanted to get the ball rolling to create a place for updates, what I'm learning, what I'm seeing God doing, and give more opportunities for people to join Team Hannah! Whoop! Whoop!
Alex, me, and Amber (another resident!)
(The cupcake was delicious๐Ÿ˜)
I am so grateful to God for His faithfulness and the faithful people already on my team! They have been praying and giving financially to join in God's work in my life! Thank you thank you thank you!

Feel free to share my story and my blog! Though I am slightly terrified about sharing my actual thoughts and feelings, I am also pumped to see what God is going to do through it. You will bless me and I can bless you. Let's do this! God, use me ๐Ÿ’—

For more information about the FLR program go to http://fearlessfollower.org/about-us/fearless-residency/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update! It's Official!

Hit the Ground Running